Located in the heart of the Big Bend and shadowed by the breathtaking beauty of over a million acres of protected park land is the Hunt Club at Lajitas. We invite you to enjoy a world-class hunting experience, and after the day's hunt is through, return to the luxurious Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa for a night of stargazing, fine dining, live entertainment, or a quiet dinner prepared by the Chef with the days birds.
As the weather cools each fall, flocks of white-wing dove and morning dove migrate toward Mexico. Their passage and our extraordinary accommodations make for truly spectacular hunting that rivals Mexico and Argentina as best in the world.
Lajitas Dove Hunting Package
Luxurious Deluxe accommodations starting from $189.50* per person, per night based on double occupancy and $289* per night based on single occupancy with a minimum 2 night stay required
- Complimentary ‘Welcome’ Cocktail at the Thirsty Goat
- One full day (or two half days) Over Field Dove Hunting
- Transportation to and from Hunt Club
- Full American Breakfast each day
- Box Lunch each day
- Bird Boy provided upon request
- Experienced Guides
- Hunting License available through Big Bend Ranch State Park
- Hunting Camp Cookout with Charlie Jenkins, world renowned Chuck Wagon Cook, for an additional $50 for breakfast and $100 for dinner or $150 for both!
*Package rate is for our Deluxe King and Queen/Queen rooms. Other rooms are available at special discounted rates. Each additional person in excess of two is $100 per night and a maximum of 4 people per room. Package does not include gratuities or tax. Gun rental is available at an additional cost. 72 hour advance notice is required on all hunts.
*Package is available September 6 – October 23, 2011 and December 23, 2011 – January 8, 2012.
Please contact Bill Randall for booking information: email@example.com – 432-424-5160.